Would you mind? Your global writer.
Schreibkraft is the first multilingual writing aid for the iPad: View all suggestions and follow-ups for your individual language combination at a glance. Schreibkraft speaks 10 languages in country-specific flavors:
- English (GB)
- English (AUS)
- English (CAN)
- English (US)
- Português (PT)
- Português (BR)
"The practical upshot of all this is that if you stick a Babel fish in your ear you can instantly understand anything in any form of language."(Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, chapter 6)
What else Schreibkraft is offering:
- 14 offline dictionaries.
- The magic "éüç"-button: it sets all diacritical marks by a tap! German Umlauts, French accents, Dansk characters … no problem.
- No suggestion bubbles you must tap away!
- Online Wikipedia full-text search, dictionaries and translation.
- The Bracket button places quotation marks, brackets and other combinations around a sentence.
- The Spell-Aid-button finds all unknown and wrong words.
- Cursor keys better than on a real keyboard! 8 keys with 10 functions.
- Quick access to special characters that are missing on the iPad's keyboard.
- Upper and lower case can be switched by keystroke.
- Undo/Redo- and history-function to test various phrasings.
- 5 rapid memories by a button.
- Wide ranged text information, such as page and word count, as well as file size.
- Reading mode prevents accidental keyboard entries.
- Dropbox and iCloud® integration and other sharing options.
- Open Microsoft Word®-documents (DOCX/DOC) with Word-2-Text.
- Share your text as attachment, e-mail, iMessage or via Twitter.
- AirPrint: Direct printing with iPad.
- Extensive font-style menu: Change the font size and line spacing; 6 color themes and 10 font faces to choose from.
- Search: Built-in full-text search with SASR™: Search and Smart Replace - Case sensitivity retains when you replace a word.
- PDF export and print preview: Attach PDF to an e-mail and save PDF files in iTunes File Sharing and Dropbox. WYSIWYG preview of your PDF: Customize font size, number of pages and other options before creating. Roll and zoom the preview and use the same dialog for printing (as from iOS 5).