Textkraft Pocket for iPhone is available in the heavily revised version 1.1. The update provides many improvements and some corrections. Here are the most important facts about it:
Textkraft Pocket is now optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
It provides more pixels, more work space, more functions and sharper typeface and graphics. In addition we included a text statistics module for the new iPhones and extended cursor navigation controls for the iPhone 6 Plus.
The text statistic function is counting words, sentences, paragraphs and pages and offers many more information as file size or average chapter/sentence length. The determination of the "Flesch Reading Ease" readability index marks another highlight. The index informs about the comprehensibility of your text.
The improved cursor navigation offers more choices to navigate easily and fast through texts. Jump to the line above or below, move the cursor step-by-step with just a keypress or quickly jump to the beginning or end of the text.
The following changes are available to all iPhone models:
- The iPhone version of Textkraft offers more font sizes, which can easily be adjusted with a pinch gesture directly on your text.
- Additional color themes: Besides the bright iOS 8 user interface, a Night Mode and a Sepia theme are now included. Both themes are less dazzling and allow a longer and less exhausting writing process.
- The highly improved VoiceOver support now allows to trigger all operations of Textkraft and offers helpful comments for a better orientation. (We are interested in feedback from users who are dependent on VoiceOver. Please write us!)
- The Textkraft start page, on which we communicate news, tips and warnings and offer access to our support pages and social networks, can now be closed.
- The preview function now opens image formats as working model. Available formats are: png, jpg, jpeg, bmp, gif, tiff and tga.
- We revised the built-in dictionaries and the integrated word look up browser has now an "Open in Safari" function.
- The extended "éüç"-function offers automatic correction of diacritic signs and umlauts for the current word. Characters with diacritic signs for all activated languages are now also available as keys.
- The bracket function (…) now contains the correct Guillemets for Switzerland, if the iPhone keyboard language is set to German for Switzerland.
More detail improvements are ...
- A French user interface
- Automatic saving when writing is paused
- Supports more file extensions when importing text from other apps
- Easier file exchange through iTunes file sharing
- Improved support of iCloud Drive and Evernote
- Fixed problems with "changed" cloud documents
- More options to react on syncing problems
- Improved cursor navigation (for all iPhones)
- Better support of external keyboards
- Problem with the "flooding" of Asian characters is resolved
- Fixed problems with open and save dialogs and passcode lock
- Fixed problems of the translation function and external look ups
A request to satisfied users ...
Short update intervals, new functions and fast support needs a growing user base. We hope you will find pleasure in the new update and recommend Textkraft to your friends and colleagues. We are also happy when you leave a review in the App Store or support our fanpages on Facebook with a "like".
We say THANK YOU!