The new update of Textkraft Pocket is available.
Version 4.1 makes all premium functions available that were previously only available for Textkraft Professional for the iPad.
Texts can be saved as an EPUB formatted e-book. The exporter gathers all required and usefull meta data for the publication, such as the name of the author and the publisher, the cover image, and a table of contents, automatically generated from heading styles. E-books can be shared as an attachment, saved locally or on a cloud, or can be directly imported into Apple's iBook app.
Textkraft can also open EPUB e-books for reading or import the text of an e-book including all supported text styles for editing. This way you can also read the book on your Apple Watch.
The extended dictionary with synonyms has been greatly improved. Unknown words can be learned temporarily, so that they are only valid for the current project. A prediction and correction menu can be shown directly in the text. It only replaces words when the user taps on a suggestion. The system uses a newly developped text corpus, which learns the favourite words and subjects of the writer to make better suggestions.
Non-breaking spaces and hyphens are now available for writing and visble on screen. Regular expressions can be used for searching. For instance "grep:\t" searches tabs and "grep:[0-9]+" finds numbers of any size.
- Important functions are available as key shortcuts on external keyboards
- Improved import of complex HTML & RTF files
- Fixed problems with WebDAV, ownCloud and BOX connections
- Updated the ownCloud connection to work with ownCloud 9 servers
- Fixed problems with tabs, Touch ID, fonts and Share Extension
- Better stability and improved behavior in low memory conditions
- Fixed the Korean Wikipedia
- Less memory consumption
- Several UI improvements
- Improved reading of large documents on the Apple Watch